A perfect Partnership: Sandra Network and Datto
What we offer
Datto products empower our customers with the right technology, business tools, and support to enable them to succeed. Add in brilliant IT Support to install and oversee the environment, and you have a winning combination.
Powering Datto’s award-winning Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
IRIS is the OS and Application stack that powers our award-winning Backup and Disaster Recovery solution on ALTO, SIRIS, and NAS devices. IRIS features include:
- Image-Based Updates – significantly reduce errors in the update process and create consistency across the entire fleet of active Datto devices.
- Inverse Chain Technology™ – eliminates broken backup chains
- Advanced Backup Verification – provides 100% confidence in your backups with automated checks for ransomware, disk, app, and service errors, and boot issues to ensure backup viability
- Instant Virtualization – virtualize any image instantly in the Datto cloud or directly from the Datto device
- Hybrid Virtualization – combines instant off-site virtualization and the single click connectivity of instant local virtualization
- Infinite Cloud Retention – keeps data in the Datto Cloud indefinitely
- Ransomware Protection – actively monitors backups using proprietary methods for detecting ransomware
- Rapid Rollback – restore file systems to working order after major unwanted changes have occurred, without needing to reimage the entire machine
- Fast Failback™ BMR – minimize downtime during a metal restore by virtualizing the server and automatically copying new data to the production machine once the BMR has finished
- Direct Restore Utility – enables users to pull files from any Windows device using iSCSI
- Backup Insights™ – exclusive technology enables users to identify file or application changes between any two backup points
- Geo Replication – automatically sends backups to a secondary datacenter within the same region (US, Canada, and EMEA)
- NAS Guard – Datto devices can mount other network storage devices, and automatically schedule and copy data from the other devices to the Datto device. Once under the NAS Guard umbrella, this data is protected.
DATTO Products Overview
SIRIS is the first fully-featured total data protection platform delivered in a single integrated package. Users can easily protect physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure running on Windows, Mac, or Linux. The newly upgraded SIRIS 4 and 4X appliances deliver record virtualization boot time and performance, resilient backups, and reliable BCDR for MSPs servicing clients of any size, all in a robust, ambient piece of hardware.
- Automated backups as often as every five minutes
- Server images replicated to the Datto Cloud for disaster recovery
- Data restored from any point in time
- Virtualize protected servers locally or in the Datto Cloud
SIRIS can be deployed as a physical or virtual appliance, or as software only. All three deployment options leverage Datto’s award-winning core technologies, service, support, and management portal. SIRIS 4 Hardware (1TB – 100TB) Get Back to Business in Minutes Device capacity ranges from 1TB to 100TB, with field upgrades available to provide additional capacity as businesses grow.
Hardware (1TB – 100TB)
Get Back to Business in Minutes Device capacity ranges from 1TB to 100TB, with field upgrades available to provide additional capacity as businesses grow.
All Flash Hardware (1TB – 48TB) Redefining Performance for the BCDR. SIRIS 4X provides the full feature set of the SIRIS platform with the performance of flash for local virtualization of protected servers.
SIRIS 4 and 4X appliances come with:
- Latest generation Intel Skylake and Cascade Lake CPUs to run complex virtualized environments smoothly
- High-endurance cache drive with Intel’s Optane NVMe
- SSD for virtualization in as little as 6 seconds
- Error-correcting (ECC) RAM ensuring no data corruption
- Datto’s smallest BCDR device ever in the form of the SIRIS 4X Business
SIRIS Virtual appliance provides the full-feature set of the SIRIS platform for businesses that prefer implementing a virtualized service. SIRIS Virtual supports VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V and is available in an array of local storage options, ranging from 1TB to 60TB.
In addition, SIRIS is fully integrated with VMware ESX and Hyper-V, enabling Instant Virtualization in VMware instead of the native KVM hypervisor used in SIRIS hardware or imaged appliances.
SIRIS Imaged is a SIRIS appliance built using a USB imaging tool. It converts a wide array of backup and disaster recovery (BDR) appliances, and other user provided hardware, into a full feature Datto SIRIS appliance. Simply insert the USB key into available hardware and SIRIS Imaged will install the entire SIRIS platform.
The Total Data Protection Platform Built for Small Businesses.
With ALTO 3, MSPs can easily protect any physical or virtual infrastructure running on Windows, Mac, or Linux, and spin up lost servers in minutes in the secure Datto Cloud– without the need for additional tools.
- Backup automatically as often as every five minutes to a local device
- Replicate backups to the Datto Cloud for disaster recovery
- Recover granular data quickly from multiple points in time
- Use Datto Cloud Virtualization to spin up lost servers
ALTO 3 COMES WITH A ONE-YEAR SERVICE COMMITMENT. NO HARDWARE COST UPFRONT, ONLY A MONTHLY SERVICE FEE.
Cloud Protected Network Storage
Datto NAS 4 is a network-attached storage device (1TB – 10TB), centrally managed and protected in the secure Datto cloud. Like the SIRIS product line, Datto NAS has both spinning disk and all-flash devices.
- Protect large datastores
- Easily share files and folders on the local network
- Replicate NAS snapshots to the Datto Cloud without any additional infrastructure investment