Smooth Internt Connectivity Services for a seamless internet experience.
A Single Source Solution Provider for All Your Carrier Services Needs
The telecommunications landscape can be confusing, time-consuming, and unnecessarily expensive for IT managers who don’t speak the telecom language. As your trusted IT and telecom advocate, we speak the language of telecom and can help your business strategize, source, and implement the best carrier services solution for your business with our world-class internet connectivity services. We can also help you move from a premise-based PBX to the Cloud. Our primary goal is to ensure that you, our customer, receive the best possible solution that maps and scales to your business objectives.
WHY CHOOSE OUR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SERVICES
When you choose our Internet Connectivity Services, we…
- Become your single point of contact, managing all customer service needs and escalations
- Tell you the truth. All carriers are not created equal. We’ll let you know the best options at the best prices.
- Support you, long after the carrier salesperson has moved on
- Be invested in your long term success, not a quick sale
- Strive to deliver mergers and acquisitions protection
HOW WE IMPLEMENT INTERNET CONNECTIVITY?
We implement the internet connectivity solutions after –
- learning about your business structure and goals
- understanding your IT infrastructure
- determining the optimal solution
- Researching to source the optimal carriers
- implementing and support the selected solution
- staying on to handle all customer service and escalations
- becoming an integrated part of your organization’s ecosystem
WIDE AREA NETWORK INTERNET CONNECTIVITY(WAN)
WANs empower remote stakeholders to communicate and collaborate securely under one network as if located within the same four walls. MPLS, VPLS, Broadband, FTTC, xDSL, fiber, copper EFM, 3G or 4G, and point-to-point: we provide all these various types of internet connectivity services to serve a specific purpose for organizations today. Each of these services has strengths and weaknesses based upon an organization’s geographic and IT infrastructure
SIP Trunking allows businesses to reap VoIP-like benefits with legacy systems, without investing in new infrastructure. SIP has very disruptive pricing models that can drive significant savings to your bottom line while extending the useful life of your premise-based hardware. Using SIP, you can consolidate all your communication systems, including data and voice into one bill and a single point of contact.
BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SERVICES
In today’s business environment, it’s about having a connection wherever your employees need it. Whether DSL or Cable high-speed Internet, Wi-Fi connectivity, or Mobile Broadband, all broadband networks are not created equal. Each carrier displays unique strengths and weaknesses.
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a highly scalable packet-switched private network solution that increases traffic performance in high usage networks, reduces network congestion, and results in an overall better user experience.
ETHERNET INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SERVICE
Utilizing the right Ethernet carrier with the right cost-effective solution allows organizations to deliver data, information, and applications securely over both Local Area and Wide Area Networks reliably and securely.
Click here to learn about our phone and internet telecom cloud services.